Thursday, 27 February 2014

The Challenge

4 Games in 40 Days is a challenge that I set to myself as a game programmer. I Just recently finished my Games Programming degree and while I'm free this is going to be my project.

The challenge is to develop 4 games within a time frame of 40 days. It will start as 10 days for each game. Starting the development from a concept stage upto the release of the games for PC, Web and Android.

The tools that I'm using are:


 
Unity3D Game Engine
 

 Adobe Photoshop CS3

Git



Today 27th of Februrary will be the start of the challenge. So I'll start with the concept of the first game.

THE IDEA:
The game's title will be "A Frogger Experience". Bringing the classic frogger gameplay into life is the idea of the first game. 

Credits to the developer of the original Frogger: Konami.
Credits also to the people who developed the tools I'm using.

Let me end with the a checklist for day one

DAY ONE CHECKLIST:
- game idea
- core prototype development - Player control and movement, Grid space
- asset preparation
- create repository 

No comments:

Post a Comment