Friday, 7 March 2014

Day Nine: Web And Standalone Release






skipping through day 7 and 8 development write ups I am able to finish the game and release it to the web and a standalone. All the screens are complete with the credits screen, main menu, game over and hi score screen. I'll be porting the game to android (google play) if I get some time because I need to start on the next game.

Here are the links for the game:


DDL [Standalone]:  http://goo.gl/1KsABD

The one in Newgrounds is still under judgement by the players who visit the site but it can be played but they won't show it to the latest games section yet. If anyone do play the game let me know what you think and rate the game too on Newgrounds.

Thanks a lot, and onward I go to the next game.


No comments:

Post a Comment